What is “TARP”?
- “TARP” is international audio-visual and experimental poetry festival which is the only one which connects multidisciplinary arts and poetry in Lithuania;
- “TARP” is sharing audio-visual poetry with the formula – poetry + video + audio;
- “TARP” has been held since 2006 in various non-traditional and popular places in Lithuanian cities.
- Developing and disseminating audiovisual poetry traditions in Lithuania;
- Expanding the information field of audio-visual poetry (especially with the use of information technology);
- Promoting interest in poetry in modern society, using a non-traditional synthesis of art forms;
- Encouraging the cooperation of artists from different fields.
“TARP” program usually includes:
- Visual poetry exhibition (photos, graphics, paintings and so on)
- poetry screening competition, submitted work reviews;
- Carrying out the live audio + video + poetry events (performances, concerts, actions, poetry and musical improvisations, poetry slams and jams);
- Educational part (lectures, seminars, workshops).
For more information about the festival visit www.tarpfest.lt.